Ok, so here we go again!!! I swear we need to get pet insurance for this dog!!! So Miley somehow, we're really not sure what happened but cut herself last week. So we've been watching it and trying to keep it clean but it just wasn't healing and looked a little infected so I called our Vet-they knew my voice when I called-and they were able to get her right in! They put her under-of course $$$-, shaved her hair, cleaned it out, and finally stitched it up. Poor Miley...I'm not sure who felt worse Miley or Cord-he kept telling Miley he was sorry! She is truly a little boy's best friend! Get well soon Miley!!!!!!




3 comments:
I guess that is the exact reason we don't have pets. Our sheep have given us some sad moments! We're glad Miley is better. She's a good-ole dog!
Miley must have 9 lives....maybe she was a cat in a previous life!!! The things we do for our pets...glad she has made it through another one!!!!
Well Miley is very special and yes you must get pet insurance for sure.
Post a Comment